- 60g Aldna Farm yellow cherry tomatoes
- 60g Aldna Farm mini Roma tomatoes
- Basil leaves, roughly picked
- Thyme leaves
- Salt flakes
- Patlin Gardens olive oil
- 80g Udder Delights Goat Curd
- 10g shallots, thickly sliced
Cut the tomatoes in halves and quarters, season with salt flakes and drizzle with olive oil. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to absorb the flavours and then add the sliced shallots.
Add most of the basil and thyme leaves to the tomatoes and toss gently to coat with the dressing. Place salad in a bowl. Gently place the goat curd on top. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and top with more basil leaves to serve.