Only six days to go to get organized and eat local for Father’s Day!
So we wanted to make sure you know about these very special, very delicious opportunities from some of our great local food folks!
- Go straight to dessert heaven: Zacary Desserts’ limited edition Dad’s Allsorts Dessert Box packed with six handcrafted sweet treats (pre-orders close on Wednesday).
- Go island hopping: Emu Ridge ‘s special Father’s Day Gift Hamper Island Style, featuring local Kangaroo Island products – and you can choose your own products to make up the perfect hamper for your Dad.
- Go sweet: Quinzi’s Confectionery are loved by those in the know – obviously that’s you! Father’s Day Gift Boxes with a personalised message and card, anyone? Check their Facebook page for details.
- Go barbecue: For the Dad who wields a mighty pair of tongs, the range of barbecue goodies in Beerenberg’s Gift Packs and Boxes is just one option from many (order by midnight tomorrow to get delivery in time for the weekend).
- Eat in: we’re back to that bacon thing.. Chefs on Wheels are going all porky on us for their special Ultimate Father’s Day Bacon Menu. We’re talking bacon Mac & Cheese Raviolo and Maple Bacon Brioche & Butter Pudding.
- Go upskilling: a cooking class, gift voucher or kitchen tool from Sprout is just the thing for the man who could be cooking for you (yes, it’s the gift that keeps on giving!)
- Go ale + chocolate (in a whole new way): Chocolate is good for what ales you – just ask Haigh’s Chocolates when you order up on their Father’s Day limited edition beer inspired chocolates.
And check out you favourite Eat Local SA venues here on the website for their special plans for this special day. Enjoy!