Breakfast or biscuit? It’s up to you!
Fodden might be a new name to you, but this family have rethought granola in a truly South Australian way. Made with fresh, whole seeds and nuts, and oats sourced locally (possibly even from the paddock next door), their granola flavours are bursting with flavour, not too sweet (fructose free too!) and bound with Limestone Coast olive oil. Need we say more?
Yes, we do need to say more, and it’s this: biscuits! Fodden have shared their simple and delicious recipe for granola biscuits for you to enjoy. Pick and choose from their granola range and get creative.
Don’t forget to amp up the South Aussie-ness with South Australian flour, eggs and butter too!
- 100g butter at room temperature
- 100g maple syrup
- 1 free range egg
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups Fodden Granola
- Heat your oven to 180C
- Beat the room temperature butter with the maple syrup until well combined.
- Add the egg and mix in well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well to combine.
- Fold in your choice of Fodden granola.
- Spoon the mixture onto a lined baking tray in your desired biscuit size.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden. Allow a little longer if you are super-sizing your biscuits!