- 4 tablespoons top quality SA olive oil (we like Romley Estate and Peninsula Providore Farm)
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Club garlic
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Club ginger
- 600g SA oyster mushrooms
- 400g Spring onion
- 600g capsicum
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Club chilli
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- Black sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and ginger to the pan and stir until fragrant.
- Add the oyster mushrooms and spring onions to the pan, continue to stir until they have softened slightly.
- Add the capsicum and soy sauce and cook until the capsicum has started to soften. Cook to your liking, whether still slightly crisp or well-cooked.
- Add the chilli and the sesame oil. Mix through.
- Transfer the bulgogi to your serving plate, garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Watch the video and download the recipe from the Kimchi Club site here.