Perfect for summer entertaining
This summery recipe for Rosé Marinated Grapes & Blue Cheese Cos Salad is from our friends at Udder Delights and Chain of Ponds Winery and is from their series of Cheese and Wine Recipes.
The heroes of this colourful salad are the Udder Delights Heysen Blue Cheese delivering mild and more-ish flavour in a creamy dressing, teamed with the grapes cooked off in Chain of Ponds’ light, dry Novello Rosé, all topped off with a dash of acidity and creaminess from the Fleurieu Milk Company Greek Yoghurt.
This recipe is simple to make, delivers on flavour and has wow factor on the table too!
Find the whole recipe collection from this delicious partnership here.
- 1 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Chain of Ponds Rosé
- 1 cos lettuce, cut into quarters
- 100g Udder Delights Heysen Blue Cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Fleurieu Milk Company Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sacue
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Black pepper
- Sauté the grape halves with the rosé in a frying pan until the liquid has evaporated. Remove the grapes from the pan and set aside.
- Use a stick blender to mix the yoghurt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and blue cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Place the cos lettuce on your serving platter. Scatter the grapes over the lettuce.
- Drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the top and sprinkle with radish and spring onions. Season with black pepper to taste and serve.