Are you ready for Mother’s Day this weekend? We hope you are all set but if you haven’t decided just what will make the perfect thank you to one who feels like Mum to you, then may we make a suggestion or three?
- Celebrate with a gift, class or special event voucher from the creative chefs at Sprout Cooking School and Health Studio – check them out here.
- Mother’s Day High Tea at Five Regions, Adelaide Oval looks delicious to us – see it here.
- T-Bar Tea not only have gorgeous teas, they also have gifts and hampers. Take a look here.
- Is breakfast in bed on the menu? Our very own South Australian Lifestyle Bakery – famous for their innovation and delicious gluten free products – have a few ideas about what to serve, including kid-friendly recipes here
- And the strawberry farm at Beerenberg will be open on Mother’s Day too!
Or take a stroll around the Eat Local SA online marketplace for more great ideas for South Australian treats to eat and share with Mum anyday, anytime!