- 1 packet Skara Croatian Salami
- 1 large Vienna loaf (think Skala, Lifestyle Bakery, Riviera Bakery or anyone baking with Laucke or Four Leaf Milling flour!)
- 1 cup tasty cheese (Alexandrina Cheese Co, Barossa Valley Cheese Co, Udder Delights, Woodside Cheese Wrights – you are spoilt for choice here…)
- 100g butter (we recommend Paris Creek Farms)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Slice across the top of the loaf every few centimetres, without cutting all the way through.
- Spread butter into each slice and sandwich with the salami.
- Sprinkle some cheese evenly into each slice, then sprinkle the remainder across the entire loaf.
- Place loaf on lined baking tray and cook for around 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Download this recipe (and find more delicious ideas from Skara Smallgoods) here.