Welcome to South Australia’s ‘Eat Local SA’. This is your invitation to enjoy the best of South Australia’s regional products on home territory.
Experience new products, flavours and dishes created locally whilst supporting the South Australian producers and venues that make fantastic local food experiences happen.
Search by Region
Select the region you are travelling in, decide whether you want a restaurant meal, light lunch or snack, or to buy produce to take home, and select from one of over 200 Eat Local SA venues.
- Tasting with the season: eating local in the Barossa
- A breath of fresh local: Experience the Eat Local SA ethos
- Would you like a coffee with that? Eating local with the café crowd
- Come on over: Staying (and eating) local
- From farm gate to you: Stories of local summer flavour
- Regional restaurants in season
- Made with their own fair hands: Caterers cooking local in SA
- Shopping around Adelaide to eat local
- Café society regional style
- Off the couch – let’s go cellar door hopping!