Welcome to South Australia’s ‘Eat Local SA’. This is your invitation to enjoy the best of South Australia’s regional products on home territory.
Experience new products, flavours and dishes created locally whilst supporting the South Australian producers and venues that make fantastic local food experiences happen.
Search by Region
Select the region you are travelling in, decide whether you want a restaurant meal, light lunch or snack, or to buy produce to take home, and select from one of over 200 Eat Local SA venues.
- Café society regional style
- Off the couch – let’s go cellar door hopping!
- Having your regional retail therapy – and eating it too!
- Eating at your local
- Marching on a local menu
- A river runs through it
- From rare earth to shining sea
- Fresh Eyre and fine food
- Surfing the menu
- Foraging ancient outback lands